Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Tanhai Poetry in Urdu With Best Images

Since a couple of days, I was searching for great lines of Urdu poetry for alone peoples that called Tanhai Poetry. I have explored a lot on ebooks, social media, and Google to make the pics and finally, with great design I have posted to you. I know you're feeling lonely without your love partner. So express your feelings and pick an image to send him. Tell him the whole story of your broken heart.

So, I am going to share some of the best collection Images for who that feeling alone. Do not be disappointed these best images are for both of you. So here are getting the best Urdu Shayari Pics of tanhai poetry like the image below. 


Tanhai Poetry in Urdu


 There are some pics below to share on Facebook and other social media sites with friends or send him on whats app secretly to your love partner. Express the feeling alone with Tanhai Poetry in Urdu 2 Lines images and get free pics and images












Thanks for visiting my blog and read my this article. I�m truly loving this post because this post is very awesome. If you like my post then you should share this post with your relatives and friends and I am also looking for your commenting below. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment